Thursday, August 19, 2010

Call me and I'll make you suffer as you should. I am in to controlling, degrading and humiliating pathetic little losers like you! To your Knees, NOW ! Now suck my toes and whimper while I get my huge dildo cock ready for your sissy ass pussy. You can't believe I would do that to you? Oh I think you like it, Or is it the dildo you want? I think you might want a real cock. I'll dress you in my juicy wet panties. After you sniff and lick them clean, you might be ready for some real cock action with my hot shemale friend Carmen. You have tasted my hot wet pussy, now you need to service a really big throbbing cock. Show me what you are made of. This is about me, so you better not disappoint me.

CALL NOW ! Piper 800-338-5687

SOME OF MY INTEREST :
______________________
Forced Feminization
Tease and Denial
Cock and Ball Torture
Cross Dressing
Domination
Exhibitionism
Black mail
Humiliation
Infantilism
Role playing
Spanking
And oh so much more !!

No comments: